Amplify your body natural detoxification system with powerful foods that will help flush out negative effects from dietary and environmental impacts.
Below is a list of the TOP 7 foods that will support the body’s natural purification process, thus boosting immune system and energy levels.
- Parsley – is a natural diuretic that promotes urinary pH which keeps kidneys healthy, functioning optimally. Its also contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon – rejuvenates and cleanse the liver. Its acidity stimulates the digestive system, encouraging bowel movements.
- Celery – high in soluble fiber which promotes regularity, relieving digestive ailments like constipation.
- Asparagus – anatural diuretic that increases urination to release fluids/toxins and excess salts from the body.
- Papaya -contains a powerful digestive enzyme called papain, which stimulates digestion by actively breaking down protein.
- Spinach – its rich, dark green colour is contributed tochlorophyll, a plant pigment that is considered a top detoxifying element.
- Pineapple – loaded withantioxidants and proteolytic enzyme – bromelain, which aids in digestion and the elimination of waste by-products.
WATER – although not technically a food, it is a crucial component in the natural detoxification process. It helps to flush the body of toxins, waste and salt from the blood and reduces amount of fat deposits in the body. Ensure you’re getting your daily recommendation of 8-10 glasses a day.
Regularly include these foods into your diet to promote optimal health. By supporting the body’s natural purification process, it will balance hormones, aid in digestive health and weight loss efforts, in addition to promoting radiant hair, skin and nails.